New site launch!
As the old saying goes, "the cobbler's children go unshod."
For far too long, our own website has been a dinosaur that has caused us more than a bit of embarrassment.
Some of the issues that plagued the old site include:
- Heavy use of proprietary technologies, such as Flash
- Not optimised for mobile or tablet
- Based on an outdated underlying CMS
- Poor usability for admin users, meaning that it wasn't updated as often as we would like
- Separate systems to manage content for the main site and blog
- Dark design which badly needed freshening up
The new development addresses all of these issues.
- Fully responsive design
- Uses Drupal 7 as the CMS
- Fresh new design, including our new branding
Having been proponents of Drupal for three years, we're hugely excited to finally launch our new site based on the platform, and we believe it reflects our ambition to be the go-to agency for Drupal in Scotland.
We've also begun contributing to Drupal 8, and we hope to increase our involvement in this area in the future.
We'd love to hear your comments and feedback!